It looks like that the house owners have stopped liking the simple light and neutral color combinations with dark colored roofs. Exterior paint colors 2019 are the unusual colors for the facade of the house.
Unfortunately, what seems bold and brave for one may not get the expected “WOW” reaction from the others. Following the unusual exterior paint trends 2019, you should be attentive not to use too much of the unfamiliar.
- 1 10 Tips for exterior makeover according to exterior trends 2019
- 2 1. Look around at what you have as neighbor buildings
- 3 2. The climate and the natural conditions can make or break your style
- 4 3. Exterior paint colors 2019: Focus on the roof
- 5 4. You can find ideas just by scanning your living room
- 6 5. Attention to detail is what exterior paint trends 2019 consider
- 7 6. Combination of several colors is widely accepted in exterior paint trends 2019
- 8 7. Visually expanding the area of the house is something that exterior paint trends 2019 will make sure you succeed in
- 9 8. Choose what you want others to see first in your exterior paint colors 2019
- 10 9. Monochrome combinations are also in exterior color trends 2019
- 11 10. Balance is important in the exterior color trends 2019
- 12 Designer tips for 2019
10 Tips for exterior makeover according to exterior trends 2019
In this article, we will gladly introduce some exterior color trends 2019 to your attention.
1. Look around at what you have as neighbor buildings
This tip is not about copying your neighbors’ houses’ styles. It is important that your exterior look be in harmony with the surroundings. Exterior color trends 2019 already excel. Having a too bright contrast will just make the house look vulgar, instead of corresponding to the exterior paint trends 2019.
2. The climate and the natural conditions can make or break your style
The natural surroundings will make a difference in your decisions and exterior paint colors 2019 choices. Trust us, it would only be for the best result. It will help you choose the colors that speak to the surrounding the most.
For example, the trees and plants will guide you to use green and brown shades for painting. The sea will hint at the color blue. Choosing in such manner will make sure the house is integrated into the area and is looking harmonious will the atmosphere and exterior paint trends 2019.
When choosing a shade, exterior trends 2019 experts advise for the southern parts of the house to use muted colors, since they look brighter in bright sunny colors.
3. Exterior paint colors 2019: Focus on the roof
Each house has a roof, which can be painted in different shades. Of course, you are not obliged to design the exterior of a private house in the same color as the roof. However, they really should be in harmony with each other. To do this, we suggest to get acquainted with the most successful combinations of shades of exterior paint colors 2019.
5 color combinations for the exterior of your house
- Green roof with white, gray and all shades of green walls
- Black roof with blue, gray or white walls
- Brown roof with beige, white and brown tones walls
- Red roof with gray, brown and black walls
- Gray roof with blue, burgundy, gray, white and green walls
4. You can find ideas just by scanning your living room
This might seem strange at the first sight, but this method will help you achieve the balance between the interior design and the exterior of the house.
Exterior trends 2019 don’t just appear out of nowhere. The designers take into consideration all the trends and ideas. So, this method is guaranteed to be successful.
5. Attention to detail is what exterior paint trends 2019 consider
Painting the house does not only require choosing color for it. It also requires attention to the parts of the house that are not being painted. Those include handrails, doors, windows, etc. Make sure that those parts are painted according to exterior color trends 2019 as well.
6. Combination of several colors is widely accepted in exterior paint trends 2019
Depending on the features of the house, you will have the chance to combine different exterior paint colors 2019 and their shades. Besides the main color of the walls, you can choose other shades and tones for window frames, doors, columns and so on.
Just don’t get overly excited about the different colors and shades. It will change the overall look of the house and it might not get pretty.
7. Visually expanding the area of the house is something that exterior paint trends 2019 will make sure you succeed in
We often stumble upon houses with bright colors in the magazines and Internet pictures. This trick is done for a simple reason to visually make the house look larger. This gives the house character. It emphasizes the nobility of the building.
8. Choose what you want others to see first in your exterior paint colors 2019
To draw attention to the individual elements of the building, use dark colors. For example, niches decorated in this way look very impressive. However, the use of dark shades in the decoration of exterior visually makes the building look smaller.
9. Monochrome combinations are also in exterior color trends 2019
Using bright colors might just not be for you. No need to be afraid. Exterior color trends 2019 considered your wishes and it is acceptable to use one color with different shades of it. The main tone should be dominant. The second one is to emphasize the details and the deeper shade is for final touches.
As a rule, exterior paint colors 2019 experts advice to paint the base in a dark tone, the roof in a lighter shade and cover the walls with an intermediate shade material.
10. Balance is important in the exterior color trends 2019
Provided you just paint one side of the house in a beautiful eye catching color. The spotlight will be only on one side of the house and the rest will just look poor. Therefore, instead of getting a one-sided view of the house, try balancing the exterior paint for the all in all look.
Designer tips for 2019
The designers all around the world try to make a difference in our lives by creating interesting and unique looks each year for our houses. Exterior trends 2019 are no exception. They also provide us with some tips on how we can achieve those standards they create based on our own needs and desires.
Here are several advice points from those designers to all of us:
Every building is unique and has a feature that makes it stand out. It might be a column or a certain shape of balconies or so on. Emphasize the architectural features of the building by using shades and tones of the main colors.
Of course, not all the houses are built perfectly. Some have flaws that can easily be fixed and some have imperfections that in order to get rid of them, you have to destroy a whole side of a wall. In order to bypass these unpleasant procedures, you can just use the right exterior trends 2019 to hide visible flaws by deciding on the right colors.
The space on our planet is not infinite and not all the houses are going to be gigantic. However, everyone wants their house to look big enough to show off the interesting design solutions they have chosen. So just use the right colors according to exterior trends 2019 to visually expand the area of the object.